Kintamani Volcano Tour
- Kintamani Volcano Tour is an exciting full day sightseeing, culture, and nature lover based on private tour to the mountain area Kintamani village. Discover Bali’s unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this full day bali tour packages. This trip will be started to visiting Batubulan Village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lovely Barong dance performance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments. Next to visit Tegenungan village for refreshing of mind to see the beauty of Tegenungan Waterfall, its only 2 minutes walk from the parking area, then visit Mas village which is famous for it’s wood carving It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism. Next Tegalalang rice terraces, the rice terraces is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. Afterwards, marvel at the magnificent Mt Batur as you admire the ribbons of black lava seeping down the sides of the natural landmark. Lunch will be serve at kintamani local restaurant while enjoy the beautiful nature of Mount and lake Batur. After lunch finish we will drive you to Bali Coffee Plantation where you can taste the Balinese coffee and luwak coffee which is most famous in the world. After that continue to visit the Holy Springs Temple ( Tirta Empul Temple ) to hear of the water’s reputed therapeutic and healing properties, then back to hotel.
Barong Dance is an exciting dance drawing a giant lion played by two people and Barong it self is symbolizing of the good side. When the Barong dance is performed, it is always performed two side of the life influence ‘bad and good’. Rangda is symbolizing the bad which two of them are always apposite each other and Rangda it self is drawing as a woman with the hair raising face and she always want spread the bad influence to all people in the world, however Barong is always rescue the moment when Rangda do the bad thing. Barong Dance is accompanied by Gong Kebyar ( the orchestra traditional Balinese instrument) which is played by a group of people )
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the many tourist places and destination in Bali, it is popular with waterfall. Tegenungan waterfall lies at Tegenungan Village, approx. 5 kilometers, south east Ubud.To get to this waterfall take arund 16 km from Denpasar City or arund 30 minutes driver by car. The water is furthermore clean and clear. It is suitable for washing or just playing around water and the most interesting Waterfall to visit during your holiday in Bali Islands.
Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism. The village’s popularity as an art village is famous in the national and world level which is not forgetting from the highness name of some maestros which has borne and found the spirit (taksu) and soul.
Tegalalang countryside is located at 5 km northern part of Ubud Village and own the magnificent view of rice terrace. The rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation. You will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali and many visited by tourists every day.
Kintamani Village is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani Village to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. Kintamani is the object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in the daytime and cold at night. We can watch stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur and on a blue caldera.
Luwak Coffee, the most expensive coffee in the world, is grown and processed. Kopi translates to coffee and the word luwak means Asian palm civet; a cat like animal that is native to South East Asia and Africa. Yes, we’re talking about “that coffee”, where the beans used have travelled through this creature’s intestine and have fermented in its digestive tract, staying intact the whole way through-all to improve the flavour! The civets only eat the freshest coffee berries, and the process removes much of the coffee’s bitterness, leaving a smooth rich blend behind. A cup of kopi luwak can sell for over $25 USD in western countries but in Bali can be bought for a mere $3-5
Tirta Empul Temple
Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. Perpect stop to visit this temple after visit volcano at Kintamani Village. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and to have curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Over 1000 years old, the temple and its two bathing places have been used by the people for good health and prosperity because of the spring water’s curative powers. But the main attraction at Tirta Empul Temple is a long rectangular pool carved of stone, filled with koi and fed by the sacred spring via 12 fountains.
Tour Itinerary :
- 30 – Pick up from your hotel
- 30 – Watching Barong and Kris Dance
- 45 – Visit Tegenungan waterfall
- 15 – Visit Mas village
- 30 – Tegalalang rice terraces
- 30 – Visit Kintamani and Lunch with view of Mount and Lake Batur
- 30 – Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 30 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 00 – Back to your hotel
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- Private tour, that’s mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Negotiable price for group booking
- Recommended clothing are Casual clothes, semi-or fully-covered as a sign of respect when visiting the Temples
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates instantly to the driver after we finish the tour
Price Full Package
Price quoted per person for minimum booking 2 person
Tour Inclusion :
- Private fully air-conditioner car
- English speaking driver
- All the entrance fees ( as per itinerary )
- Mineral water
- Free use of sarong when entering the temple
- Lunch ( Indonesian set menu : crispy fried duck or pork rib with soft drink )
Regular Tour Price
Price quoted per car for maximum 6 person
Tour Inclusion :
- Private Air Conditioning Car
- English Speaking Bali Driver
- Parking Fee
- A Bottle of Mineral Water